Tire Waste Collection
- Collection begins Monday, September 27 through October 1, 2021.
- Collection is once a year. Collection will begin the last week of September only.
- We do not return for late placement. If your tires ARE NOT out, Public Works WILL NOT return for any late placements. It will then become your responsibility to dispose of the tires via Burlington County Resource Recovery Complex.
- There is an 8-tire limit per household.
- No rims.
- No tires larger than 10 x 20.
- Place the tires curbside. Do not block mailboxes.
- Tires will not be accepted at the Public Works yard.
- You may email a pick-up request to: Natalie Lewis
As always, thank you for your continued support and cooperation.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.