Residential Metal Collection
- Household metal items such as: air conditioners, appliances, water heaters, bicycles, etc., are picked up on the 4th Tuesday of each month.
- To arrange to have your metal items collected curbside, you can schedule an online for a pick up. Email a pick-up request to Public Works.
- You may call Public Works and leave a message at (609) 268-1220 x115, to schedule a pick-up. You must leave your name, address, and telephone number, along with the item needing to be collected.
- We are unable to accommodate same day calls for same day pick up.
- If your item has been picked up by another source, there is no need to call for a “do not collect”. There may be others that may have a metal pick up on your road.
- All items must be placed curbside by 6:00 a.m., the day of collection.