Permit Application Process
- A construction permit is required to construct, enlarge alter or demolish any structure requiring greater strength, exit way or sanitary provisions.
- A construction permit is also required for the installation, extension, alteration or repair of any mechanical equipment, refrigeration, air conditioning or ventilating apparatus, plumbing, gas piping, electrical wiring, heating systems or any other equipment specifically controlled by the provisions of Chapter 23, Subchapter 2 of the Uniform Construction Code such as sheds, fences, decks, swimming pools, roofing, siding and interior remodeling.
- Prior to framing inspection, all "rough inspections" (electric, plumbing and fire) must be completed.
- Your framing inspection will be no earlier than the next inspection day.
- Permit forms are available at the Construction Office.
SMOKE, CARBON MONOXIDE DETECTOR AND FIRE EXTINGUISHER INSPECTIONS
Fire Inspections Monday through Thursday
Plumbing Inspections Monday through Thursday
Electrical Inspections Tuesday and Thursday
Town Hall - 163 Carranza Road - Tabernacle, New Jersey 08088
(609) 268-1665 / Fax (609) 268-7158
This office is located at the Annex Building.
Please call the Construction Office to set up all inspections.
Please have all pets contained when the inspector is scheduled.